Free Companion App for FIFA Ultimate Team
- A range of squad management features
- Can buy and sell players easily
- Plenty of rewards to be earned
- Includes competitive leaderboards
- Not compatible with older versions of FIFA
- User interface is slow and unintuitive
- Initial setup can be complicated
- No support for PS3, Xbox 360 and Switch accounts
New and Improved Features
The companion app has been subtly enhanced from previous versions, with the various improvements helping to make it more essential than in the past. For example, it now has a greater range of search options for the transfer market, making it easier to find and buy the best players, and sell unwanted ones. Moreover, the game's Squad Battles mode is playable through the app, allowing prizes to be won, while competitive leaderboards have been added for the first time.
Keep Up With the Competition
For most players, the primary use of the FUT Web App is to make squad transfers and other changes, even when away from a console or PC. This allows users to keep up with the competition, even on the move, while the extra features, such as Squad Battles, ensure the app has other uses too. It is important to state, however, that since the release of FIFA 19, the FUT app no longer supports FIFA 18 accounts.